Process your payments securely and reliably
OdeonPay (“we” and “us”) know you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about how we collect, store, use and disclose information about you when you interact or use our websites (collectively the “Websites”) or any related events, trade shows, sales or marketing, and/or if you use any of our products, services or applications (including any trial) (collectively the “Services”) in any manner.
2. What information does OdeonPay collect?
Information You Provide to Us:
When you use the Websites: We may collect any Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide to us, for example, on our “Sign Up” online form. If you contact us through the Websites, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
When you use the Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up new users, we collect Personal Information, such as name and e-mail address, to provide them with Services. The types of information we may collect directly from our customers and their users include: names, usernames, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, job titles, transactional information (including Services purchased), as well as any other contact or other information they choose to provide us or upload to our systems in connection with the Services.
Information We Automatically Collect:
When you use the Websites: When you visit the Websites, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your device’s IP address, referring website, what pages your device visited, and the time that your device visited our Website.
When you use the Services: Usage information – we keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Services. Log information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
For further information, please see the section below headed “Cookies and other Tracking Technologies”.
3. How Do We Use the Information?
We will use the information we collect via our Websites:
- To administer our Website, our events and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Analyze customers’ use of the Websites for trend monitoring, marketing and advertising purposes;
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information – for example, to fulfill your request for a demo, to provide you with access to one of our webinar’s or whitepaper’s or to provide you with information you have requested about our Services; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
We may use the information we collect from our customers and their users in connection with the Services we provide for a range of reasons, including to:
- To set up a user account;
- Provide, operate and maintain the Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices;
- Manage our customers’ use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments and provide customer service and support;
- Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities; and
- For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
We may also use the information you send to us via the Websites and/or Services, to communicate with you via email and, possibly, other means, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and events we think may be of interest to you or to send you our newsletter, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt-out of such communications at any time.
How do we share and disclose information to third parties?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
Vendors, consultants and other service providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on your behalf. These companies include our gateway, security and fraud management, website analytics companies, product feedback or help desk software providers, CRM service providers, email service providers and others.
Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of OdeonPay and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our agreements with you and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of OdeonPay, our employees, our users, or others.
Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.